QLOCKTWO LARGE HAZELNUT Wall Clock
QLOCKTWO® LARGE has a striking 90 x 90 cm front cover, HAZELNUT made of light brown, matt powder-coated stainless steel.
The typographic font combines the moment with the written word and makes a statement: “IT IS QUARTER PAST SEVEN.” The words change in five – minute increments, with four small, illuminated corner points displaying the minutes in between.
The QLOCKTWO LARGE HAZELNUT receives an exclusive matt surface finish through the elaborate powder coating. The lasered-out letters of the iconic matrix make the light appear in an impressive presence. The three-dimensionality of the surface is further enhanced by this. Handcrafted in Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany.
• ILLUMINATION – Sensors adjust the light automatically to ambient light conditions so that even at night the clock can be easily read. The brightness can also be adjusted manually.
• SECONDS MODE – When the seconds mode is activated – using the two buttons at the back of the clock – the seconds are displayed as large figures on the front matrix. In seconds mode the minute points in the corners are still viable.
• FLASHSETTER APP – With the QLOCKTWO FLASHSETTER App it is even easier to set your QLOCKTWO. Simple download from your smartphone web store. Alternatively, the time can also be set manually.
• AWARD WINNING DESIGN – Since its launch, the QLOCKTWO family has received more than 30 international awards including the Red Dot Design Award, the iF Product Design Award and the ADC Europe’s Gold Award.
QLOCKTWO LARGE – its striking form gives every room a modern sense of time.
DIMENSIONS QLOCKTWO LARGE (H × W × D): 900 × 900 × 32 mm
• WALL MOUNTING BRACKET DIMENSIONS (H × W × D): 710 × 710 × 38 mm
• WEIGHT: approx. 25 kg – Please check the wall can support 25kg.
• AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: +15 °C to +30 °C
• POWER SUPPLY UNIT, INPUT: AC 100 V − 240 V ~ 50/60 HZ, 1.5 A
• POWER SUPPLY UNIT, OUTPUT: DC 18 V 3.0 A
• QLOCKTWO LARGE, INPUT: DC 18 V 400 mA
• PRECISION: ±8 SECONDS/MONTH
• Wall bracket
• Instructions for use – please note the wall must be able to bear 25kg and when hanging the clock, two persons must have a safe place to stand when the clock is mounted and use cotton gloves provided
• Wall-mounting template
• 10 mounting screws (matching wall plugs for various conditions are available at specialist shops)
• Mains adapter with DC-connector for 18 V socket, power plug and strain relief
• Mains adapter and junction box (for power supply via a direct power outlet from the wall)
• Strain relief tape for external power supply unit
• Microfibre cleaning cloth
• Cotton gloves
• Synthetic cable 1.80 m, white
• Allen key