The QLOCKTWO® LARGE CREATOR’S EDITION Wall Clock 90 x 90cm makes you stop and look at time in a different way. Each piece is unique and unfolds its impressive visual effect as a design or art object. Every QLOCKTWO CREATOR’S EDITION piece is signed and individually numbered using laser engraving.
The typographic font combines the moment with the written word and makes a statement: “IT IS QUARTER PAST SEVEN.” The words change in five – minute increments, with four small, illuminated corner points displaying the minutes in between. QLOCKTWO LARGE with an impressive front cover in a 90 × 90 cm format. Its striking form gives every room a modern sense of time.
Every front cover of a QLOCKTWO CREATOR’S EDITION is further enhanced by means of an elaborate craft production process and individually numbered. This makes each piece unique and sets a very individual accent.
ILLUMINATION – Sensors adjust the light automatically to ambient light conditions so that even at night the clock can be easily read. The brightness can also be adjusted manually.
SECONDS MODE – When the seconds mode is activated – using the two buttons at the back of the clock – the seconds are displayed as large figures on the front matrix. In seconds mode the minute points in the corners are still viable.
FLASHSETTER APP – With the QLOCKTWO FLASHSETTER App it is even easier to set your QLOCKTWO. Simple download from your smartphone web store. Alternatively, the time can also be set manually.
AWARD WINNING DESIGN – Since its launch, the QLOCKTWO family has received more than 30 international awards including the Red Dot Design Award, the iF Product Design Award and the ADC Europe’s Gold Award.
The QLOCKTWO LARGE Creator’s Edition range offers a range of unique finishes;
• METAMORPHITE -The front cover of the QLOCKTWO LARGE CREATOR’S EDITION METAMORPHITE fascinates with millions of years old slate. The unique, typical structure of the sedimentary rock creates an interesting interplay of colours with shades of grey.
• RAW IRON – The QLOCKTWO LARGE CREATOR’S EDITION RAW IRON made of raw steel adds a bit of rock ‘n‘ roll to your house. Every front cover is one of a kind. Its colour varies from deep black to blue and anthracite. The varying colours of the material are the result of the thermal processing of the surface.
• RUST – The QLOCKTWO LARGE CREATOR’S EDITION RUST is made of raw steel which is rusted by hand in a complex procedure. The surface is fixed.
• GOLD – The stainless-steel surface of the QLOCKTWO LARGE CREATOR’S EDITION GOLD is covered with gold leaves by hand. Edge by edge every cut-out letter is finished carefully, giving the front cover the typical gold-leaf structure and ensuring a truly royal appearance.
• SILVER & GOLD – The QLOCKTWO LARGE CREATOR’S EDITION SILVER & GOLD is made according to the same principle as its golden sister – covered by hand with leaves of white gold. The oxidised silver creates an uneven patina which is fixed once the desired colouring is achieved and provides this unique piece with its random surface structure that is truly one of a kind.
• VINTAGE COPPER – The QLOCKTWO LARGE CREATOR’S EDITION VINTAGE COPPER, is a lively, unique surface. Inspired by the naturally patinated copper on roofs, sculptures, and coins. The surface is fixed indelibly.
• CLOCK BODY – The body of the clock is made of white lacquered wood.
DIMENSIONS QLOCKTWO LARGE (H × W × D): 900 × 900 × 32 mm
• WALL MOUNTING BRACKET DIMENSIONS (H × W × D): 710 × 710 × 38 mm
• WEIGHT: approx. 25 kg – Please check the wall can support 25kg.
• AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: +15 °C to +30 °C
• POWER SUPPLY UNIT, INPUT: AC 100 V − 240 V ~ 50/60 HZ, 1.5 A
• POWER SUPPLY UNIT, OUTPUT: DC 18 V 3.0 A
• QLOCKTWO LARGE, INPUT: DC 18 V 400 mA
• PRECISION: ±8 SECONDS/MONTH
• Wall bracket
• Instructions for use – please note the wall must be able to bear 25kg and when hanging the clock, two persons must have a safe place to stand when the clock is mounted and use cotton gloves provided
• Wall-mounting template
• 10 mounting screws (matching wall plugs for various conditions are available at specialist shops)
• Mains adapter with DC-connector for 18 V socket, power plug and strain relief
• Mains adapter and junction box (for power supply via a direct power outlet from the wall)
• Strain relief tape for external power supply unit
• Microfibre cleaning cloth
• Cotton gloves
• Synthetic cable 1.80 m, white
• Allen key