Designed for life beneath the waves, the Aquaracer collection prioritises reliability, durability and performance above all else. All watches are exposed to a variety of open water tests, including salt water, pressure, and heat testing – ensuring that they’re perfectly suited to sailing, diving, and surfing adventures.
Please note, the strap will need to be cut to length as part of a fitting process at a TAG Heuer stocking boutique. The wearer will then have the freedom to adjust their strap to accommodate a wetsuit, or simply reflect changes in ambient conditions that make the wrist expand or contract.
The fine-tuning system developed by TAG Heuer’s engineers means this adjustment can be made to extremely small tolerances. This is done by pinching and sliding the button on the side of the clasp. The clasp also features double safety push buttons that prevent it from being unlocked by accident.
It’s this level of utility that underscores the Aquaracer Professional 300 series’ ultimate luxury tool watch status.
- Calibre5 automatic, about38hours power reserve
- 43mm, steel fine brushed, polished case, steel screw-down crown at3 o’clock
- Black sunray brushed dial, rhodium plated indexes and hands with white super luminova, 6 o’clock magnifying lens and angled date
- Ceramic black 60 minute scale unidirectional turning bezel with flat sapphire crystal (double anti-reflective treatment)
- Black rubber strap, steel folding buckle with double safety push-buttons and fine adjustment system
|Guarantee||TAG Heuer 2 Year Guarantee|
|Water Resistant||300 Metres|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|